A lot has change since we last talked. One of them being that I now have an official blog site instead of using Word and emailing it out to everyone. Another would be that I am now a Sales Consultant at Whisler Chevrolet here in Rock Springs, WY. My first week there, I spend my entire time watching a million training videos on product knowledge, how to use the company's sites, and the possesses behind how to sell a car. I have not sold any yet but have come close on one and hope to close it Monday or sometime in the near future.

The weather has been up and down since the beginning of the month where we had a low of -19 degrees to a high of 40 yesterday. The one thing I miss about living in Oklahoma is the humidity along with the warmer temperatures throughout the winter making it seem like it's fall here. Speaking of warmer weather, Goose (AKA my sister) just got back from spending a week in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico! She went down there with our grandparents to celebrate her birthday. Lucky duck but I was fortunate enough to receive videos of some of her adventures. One in particular was taken at Pipis Restaurant and Bar where the waiters make guacamole right at your table. It is the best guacamole you will ever have in your lifetime. I remember it when we went back when I was in high school, which was around the year 2007. Another video was when they all went to the Mexican Fiesta Night down the beach at The Grand Mayan. Goose let me watch the final traditional dance that the evenings entertainment performed. It included clogging and partner dancing with a firework display and I can only imagine how great the food was. Someday I'll get back there or even going back to Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico would be perfect.


In this blog will have a different theme everyday, repeating itself every week. I hope it adds to the excitement in which I want to bring to peoples lives because life is too short to not explore the world and it's opportunities. 

Pipis Restaurant & Bar 
(https://www.google.com/#q=Pipis+puerto+vallarta%2C+jalisco%2C+mexico)
The Grand Mayan in Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico
(http://www.vidanta.com/es/resort-hotels/the-grand-mayan)



Comments