I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Mine was filled with food, family, and Dominos. I was super excited when Santa came because he brought me a 3D Pen!! Yes, you heard right. This pen has the capabilities to melt plastic being feed through it to make 3D creations. You can get multiple colors that come in a few different types of plastic, ether more flexible or more stiff. Basically it is like a 3D printer but you have the functionality of using your hand. I have only messed with it a little bit and it is pretty amazing. Its going to take practice but soon I should be able to create 3D marine animals which should come to no surprise to any of you.
The picture above is from Facebook Messenger using one of their filters. Pretty comical stuff. Tell me something exciting that you got for Christmas.

http://the3doodler.com/

Comments