Merry Christmas Everyone!!

I hope all of you are getting what you desired for all year whether that being surrounded by loved ones or digging into your favorite dish. If I was in Red Lodge,  it would have been my father's prime rib and down here in New Mexico it was the posole with beans and red chile.
Attended Church this afternoon and opened presents this evening. We always grow up doing it that way and then waiting patiently for Santa to come. Was never able to catch him coming down the chimney but Santa always brought the best gifts. I am truly happy with gifts that I was given and love what my boyfriend got me. He got me a stand to tie flies, a gift card, and a bag to carry around my fly fishing supplies. I have been wanting one for so long, I almost started crying when I opened the package. Man, I love him very much. My parents and my boyfriend's family also gave me gifts that I can't wait to use.
I can't wait for Santa Clause to come tonight so I can share with you my new treasure. Right now, I am happy to be here with family and was fortunate to video call my family back home in Montana.

Share below your Christmas traditions or something amazing you received or gave or experienced.

Comments