Random Facts Wednesday

I stumbled across something where it made me scratch my head and wonder what goes through peoples minds. BUT I have questioned something like this before.
TSA now has an easy way to figure out if you can bring that "left-over fried chicken" through check out and just so you know you can not bring this.

If you have Twitter or Facebook Messenger: take a picture and type @AskTSA.
If you have Instagram: take a picture and type #AskTSA
According to TSA they will respond promptly. Go ahead and try it to tell me their response. AskTSA is open weekdays from 8am-10pm ET and weekends/holidays from 9am-7pm ET.

Another random fact for the day is the 2016 Top 10 things searched for on Google:

  1. Powerball
  2. Prince
  3. Hurricane Matthew
  4. Pokemon Go
  5. Slither.io
  6. Olympics
  7. David Bowie
  8. Trump
  9. Election
  10. Hillary Clinton

Comments