Tomorrow will be 2 weeks that I have been training/working at Whisler Chevrolet. It sure has been a large change from having a set schedule on doing computer entry about wildlife observations to building a clientele. When I started, I had to complete 100 different trainings on the computer dealing with product knowledge, vehicle safety features and ways to interact with customers. I truly thought it was never going to end.
When I arrived on my first day, I was introduced to all of the staff throughout the entire building from sales, parts, service and detail. Then I was given my own office!! I have my own office like how cool is that. During that first week we had an office decorating competition for Christmas. My office looks amazing which I will have to post pictures later when I remember to take them.
The people that work at Whisler Chevrolet have been super helpful and challenging. Talking to customers and answering the phone has been difficult but only on the product knowledge. I can talk to people, sure but can I sell them something that they are going to be driving everyday, possibly. Only time will tell when I finally sell a vehicle and hopefully that will be soon. Fingers crossed everyone and wish me luck!
It is pretty cool learning about the Chevrolet and Cadillac vehicles. There is some crazy new features on these vehicles and I really want the Cadillac CT6 that is on our showroom floor. And I swear every vehicle now has remote start which would be nice right now and navigation along with OnStar Wi-Fi capabilities. If any of you have a question, please ask because that only helps me and in returns helps you.
Hugs to all of my followers! Keep checking back regularly because I will be posting here everyday.

Comments