Today was the first new vehicle that I have sold while being at Whisler Chevrolet. From just being there for a month, I have sold four used and one new vehicle. Everyone that I have come into contact with like how I have treated them and like that I have been able to get back to them as soon as possible.

When I decided to take the position of a sales consultant for Whisler Chevrolet, I know that I did not want to treat my customers like the normal tale of being harassed. So far it has worked where I let them do some thinking while I work to find the right vehicle for them and provide them with immediate information on anything that they ask.
I never thought I would be in this position. Everyone I work for is really helpful and are willing to work with me. One of the things that I make sure to do it thank them every single time and help them when a time ever arises. Growing up the way I was raised has helped me be understanding in almost every situation that I have found myself in. For that I can be thankful and hope that it takes me far in life wherever the path may lead.
One of my defaults is that I end up caring too much for anyone that I met and their thoughts. And I mean everyone when I say that because I have a big heart. Sometimes too big for my own good. Let me know what is one thing you want to work on for yourself this new year. Just comment below.

Comments