More...Snow....Yeah

Yep you guessed it, we have received about 2 feet of snow and there is still more to come. Earlier this week, I was able to walk outside without a coat on and not freeze right away and the sun felt so good on my skin. This morning, I walked out to my vehicle and had to turn around and put on my Muck Boots because my other snow boots were not tall enough. The schools in Rock Springs and Green River have already been canceled for tomorrow and they only had a half day today. My sister today also reminded me that it was 80 degrees down in Oklahoma. She is so nice sometimes. Love you!
My Muley Fanatics Foundation meeting was canceled for the night and I was looking forward to getting sushi and taking it to the meeting with me. Our meetings start at 6 which is when I like to eat dinner but it's all good because I made butternut squash noodles. Last night, I was able to go over to Green River and tye flies to be put into the Women's Raffle for our Fly Fishing Film Tour on March 10th. And if you are confused, I am involved with two nonprofit organizations: Seedskadee Trout Unlimited and Muley Fanatics Foundation Southwest Chapter.

On Sunday, my boyfriend and I went to Sportsman's Warehouse to get some fly tying material. I am starting to build up my selection of different sized hooks, beads, thread, and feathers since he gave me a vice for Christmas. Last night I was able learned how to tye a Wooly Bugger, Midge, and some San Juan Worms. I think my favorite was the Wooly Bugger because wrapping the single feather from a Ewing Grizzly Bugger patch around the hook made it all fluffy reminding me of a porcupine.

All in all, not looking forward to work tomorrow because of all the snow but we got the okay to wear jeans and boots. I am looking forward to the gym in the morning because I have done nothing all day. My legs are aching for a run with an awesome core workout. Hope everyone else is having just as fun as we are here in Rock Springs with the weather. The groundhog did say there was going to be six more weeks of winter.

Comments