Valentine's Day

I know that Valentine's Day is just around the corner and half of you might like the holiday and the other half hate it. I know that I try everyday to show my boyfriend that I love him very much. For me it has never been easy because I try hard to make everyone happy. My heart is so big that I end up ether hurting myself or someone else. I have never have had any enemies and I try really hard to make that stay true. I end up treating everyone with the same amount of honestly but that leads me to be a very gullible person meaning it is one of my major down falls.

As we approach Valentine's Day, we all need to just be more thankful everyday and show love and respect every second that we can get. We only live once and you never know how long that is going to be. I was told once that God allows us to go to sleep and wake up to a new day where we feel happy. I believe that to be true and strive to wake up in a good mood. Most of the time that is not really hard for me because I am normally happy from the time I get up to the time I go to be.

So this Valentine's Day, try to love everyone that is close to your heart and do it everyday afterward. I know what it is like to feel broken down and think that there is no return. Just focus on yourself first and then look outward to everyone around you and treat them the same. I love you all and wish you all a beautiful day.
 

Shout out to my baby girl, Kora! It is her 6th birthday on Valentine's Day, the day that I was suppose to be born on. I figured that we were meant to be together because of that along with the fact that she likes to "dance". Love you sweetie and I miss you everyday. Thank you to my parents for taking care of her since I don't have the time to spend with her because my life is crazy and is always changing.

Comments