Fast Food Burger Joints

Yesterday was my first time eating at In-N-Out Burger. Now, don't panic everyone because most of our know that I don't eat fast food and I don't go out and order burgers. Yes, I eat meat but under my own control but anyways I ate a cheese burger.

I think the last time I ordered a cheese burger was when I was living in Oklahoma with my sister. We had just finished getting our recent tattoos together and decided that it was worth going out to have a burger. We went to a place called The Patty Wagon. According to our co-workers and my sister, it was one of the best places to get a good cheap burger. So I ordered a pepper jack cheese burger wrapped in lettuce with grilled jalapenos. My sister ordered a cheese burger along with their fries, which we split because it came with a lot. The burger itself was alright and the patty size was pretty flat and almost too large for myself. It also did not have much flavor besides the amazing jalapenos and I truly did enjoy the fries. Overall, I would not go get another one unless I was with someone who was dying to have one.

At In-N-Out Burger, I ordered a cheese burger protein style and a small chocolate shake. Loved the chocolate shake because I can't contain myself with it comes to desserts but wished they had a size smaller. The patty of my cheese burger was flat but truly was the right size and the flavor was great. Not as great as the burger patties that my sister and I had growing up but nothing can beat home grown meat. I am pretty sure that I would go back there again if I was with someone who really wanted to go.

Overall, great experience from both burger joints but I think Five Guys is the best and they serve unlimited shelled peanuts!! Shelled peanuts are my all time favorite and the burgers there is juicy and the fries are made from potatoes grown in Idaho. You can order whatever you want on it and the fries are cooked in 100% peanut oil. Now you tell me which one is your favorite fast food burger joints to eat at.

Comments